DG Unlimited (DGU) has partnered with The Holywood Trust and Dumfries and Galloway Council to commission an experienced freelance consultant to create a strategic framework for Dumfries and Galloway’s youth arts sector. The contract is to:
- Review current provision, projects and recent activity which has taken place across the region for young people to access the arts. The review must include a minimum of three focus groups with the sector, at least one of which must involve young people.
- Conduct a literature review of any research, scoping and mapping exercises carried out on youth arts, these may be cross artform, or artform specific.
- Review and analyse the findings to provide evidence of strengths, challenges, successes and opportunities.
- Recommend priority areas for development for the youth arts sector
- Recommend priority activities for DGU to help support the identified priority areas
For a copy of the full brief please click here – DGU Youth Arts brief
The fee is £6,000 (including VAT & expenses) for a minimum of 30 days work. We have planned for the work to be carried out across July – October 2017.
Submissions should include:
- A fully costed proposal that includes: a breakdown of fees; proposed approach; methodology, timeline, key milestones, and; details of appropriate experience
- Up to date CV
- Two referees
Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received by 5pm Friday 30 June 2017.
Interviews will be held during the week beginning 3rd July 2017 in Dumfries & Galloway or via Skype.
For further information or to discuss the brief contact: