The membership of DG Unlimited is incredibly diverse – from artists, performers, makers and writers to managers, suppliers, designers and many others. We want to celebrate this diversity and use our website to tell a wider audience about all we have to offer.
DG – Unlimited People highlights the work and interests of our members across the region. For businesses it may also be a way to reach potential customers.
It’s simple, fun and quick. Just answer the questions in the next column and send us a couple of pictures. The questions are designed to get you talking, so if they don’t quite suit you we can always change them.
A Few Basics
• Business name (if different)
• Where you’re based
• Contact details
The Meaty Questions
• Tell us a little about what you do and why you love it?
• What makes Dumfries and Galloway special to you?
• Are you involved in other arts and cultural activities?
• What projects are you involved in right now?
• Hopes, ambitions or plans for 2017?
• Have you always been in this role – or have you/do you do anything else?
• If we asked a friend to tell us something surprising about you, what would they say?
• Anything else you’d like to tell us?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers to the questions above along with relevant picture(s) to feature on this page.