DGU Drop Ins
At our drop-ins, DGU development officers are available to offer advice and information to creative practitioners and organisations looking to develop their practice.
The DGU drop-ins are opportunities to have a 1:1 chat about:
- a creative project or professional development idea
- possible funding options
- starting / running a creative business
- information about local creative networks
- collaborating with other artists
- professional support and training opportunities
and much more!
Or just come along to find out more about what DGU does and how to get involved.
DGU’s vision is to make Dumfries and Galloway the place where all artists and arts organisations want to live, work and make a living. You don't have to be a member of DGU to come along to a drop-in: the sessions are open to all members of the community – artists, makers and others
involved in creativity in any way.