Creatives Unlimited Next Level Professional Webinar Series
- 'Communication and Social Media', with guest speakers Leah Halliday and Tabi Mudaliar. Presented on 22 April 2020
- 'Route to Market', with guest speakers Fiona Chautard and Maggie Broadley. Presented on 6th May 2020
- 'Branding and Promotion', with guest speaker Matthew Shelley. Presented on 27th May 2020
- 'Making the Most of Your Time' with guest speaker Phil Anderson-Dyer. Presented on 17th June 2020.
- 'Nurturing Creative Partnerships and Collaboration' with guest speaker Tina Fiske. Presented on 24th June 2020.
- 'Financial Know How for Creatives' with guest speaker John King. Presented on 1st July 2020.
- 'Copyright and IP', with guest speaker Philip Hannay. Presented on 15th July 2020.
- 'Creatively Showcasing your work', with guest speaker Stuart Paterson. Presented on 22nd July 2020.
- 'Developing International Collaboration and Partnerships', with guest speaker Jean Cameron. Presented on 23rd November 2020.
- 'Hopes for Arts & Creativity Post Covid', Panel discussion- Nick Halfhide, Paul O'Keefe, Gillian Easson. Presented on 30th November 2020. Book Here
All of our videos can be found on the DGU YouTube Channel
Communication and Social Media
Making the Most of Your Time
Financial Know How for Creatives
Creatively Showcasing your work
Branding and Promotion
Nurturing Creative Partnerships and Collaboration
Copyright and IP Part 1
Developing International Collaboration and Partnerships